Arey’s Pond Boat Yard is a full service waterfront and boat building facility located in South Orleans, on lower Cape Cod, MA. We specialize in sailboats and offer a variety of services including fiberglass repair, high end finish work, rigging, hauling, launching, and other services. We are also a renowned builder of catboats and other custom wood and fiberglass vessels.
We seek an entry level service technician with teamwork skills and a strong work ethic. The primary responsibilities of this position include providing a range of services for customers, including maintenance services and delivery of boats.
This is currently a full time (40+ hours a week) position, with potential to extend. Once the candidate demonstrates the appropriate attitude and work ethic, additional responsibilities will be offered and may result in year round employment and benefits.
To apply please submit your resume to the Director of Operations, Julian Davis.
- Power washing
- Cleaning interior and exterior
- Bottom painting
- Shrink wrapping for storage
- Hauling and launching
- Delivering boats to customers
- Responding to questions from customers and referring the questions to the supervisor on a timely basis.
- Resolving mistakes or safety concerns by discussing them with other employees and/or the supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years of job experience or related training in the marine service industry preferred.
- A valid driver’s license (demonstrable towing experience is a plus)
- Warehouse forklift experience preferred. Training will be offered to candidates if needed.
- This is an hourly position with competitive wages and overtime opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time